Noise Ninja---using it quickly

I just got Noise Ninja and really don't know much about it. I am wanting to take noise out of about 70 images and

want to know if there is a quick way to do a general noise removal on a whole bunch at a time. I have the Photoshop

plug-in Professional version and would like to know if theres a batch for this type of general noise removal. I don't

really need an explanation of the fact that Noise Ninja will soften the fine detail in images. I know this and I also

know that at the moment I am looking at opening each image and doing a quick profile, adjusting the luminance, and

moving on to each one, one at a time....forever. I am looking at using a generic threshold for reducing the noise in all

of the images at about the same amount for all. I just need to know if there is a way to do a batch.

that will not solve your problem, but if you dont really care about small detail lost..maybe you can simply use the noise removal in ACR, Lightroom or the one already in CS3?

or maybe you can open a image, start the recording, go into noise ninja, applied whatever settign you need and press OK. Then you stop the action. Close your file without saving, use bridge to select them all, use IMAGE PROCESSOR select the file format, the where, the action you wan tot apply and see if all is running fine..

@ Patrick. Yeah, the noise removal native to CS3 is not exactly as good as NN :o) But yes, I think that your answer is exactly what I was looking for. I think I just had too much on my mind today and didn't think about creating an action. Sometimes, its right under our noses.

1) Open Noise Ninja

2) Go to the "Filter" tab.

3) Set "USM Amount" to 0%

4) Click the green graph with four bars at the bottom of the image

5) Click and drag, making two or three selections in an area with no patterns or detail, like the sky.

6) Press okay and wait.

7) Go to Filter > Sharpen and sharpen using either Smart Sharpen or Unsharp Mask