Life's a beach! Isn't it? Look at my seagull pictures :)

yvon_bourque1

Hi fellow Pentaxians and friends,

We were in San Diego a few weeks back. My step son lives there. We went for a drive along the beach. I actually

don't know the name of the beach, but it wasn't very far from the airport. I love the beach life. It always seem that

people are more relaxed in beach towns. Of course, I'm getting up in age and don't really take pleasure in soaking up

the sun or even swimming in the ocean anymore. I leave that to younger people. They have the bodies for it.

We had a few drinks at a typical beach bar and then strolled down the main street. We did not have much time on

our hands and, not being alone, I respected everyone's time and only took a few photographs. I had my K20D with

me and the DA*200mm f/2.8 mounted. So I took pictures od seagulls with the DA*200mm. What a great lens. It's

fast and crystal clear. I'm still working on a review of the lens.

By the way, these are good looking seagulls ...don't you agree?

Best Regards,

Yvon Bourque<div>00QeUO-67441584.jpg.7eb6ce999e0d02a09377c1b297308ba8.jpg</div>

Amazing. I can't believe you've found girls at the beach. It's even more amazing that you were able to capture overcontrasted, oversharpened photos as evidence. Count yourself among the lucky that you grabbed this rare opportunity, and thanks for sharing.

Answering Grayson:

Your quote: "Amazing. I can't believe you've found girls at the beach. It's even more amazing that you were able to capture overcontrasted, oversharpened photos as evidence. Count yourself among the lucky that you grabbed this rare opportunity, and thanks for sharing."

You are correct, the pictures are overcontrasted and oversharpen, I apologize for that, but I was overexcited and overwhelmed but wanted some evidence. I count myself lucky indeed as none of the subjects seemed to care...or maybe were too far away to care. :D