USA Nikon D300

I live in Brazil and I am going to United States this month and I am planning to buy a Nikon D300. I was looking the

prices at B&H Photo and found the prices around $1,600.00 for the body only. I found an offer at the Ebay

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160260660342&_trksid=p2759.l1259) USA D300 + 2 lenses

called Pro package for $1,907.00. Does anybody can help me saying if it is good or not this offer. I also would like to

buy a 105 macro F2.8 VR, but from B&H. I tried to get the camera and the lenses near Wooster-Ohio, where I am

going to, but the prices are much more. Thanks for helping.

it's a pretty good deal and resellerratings.com has good input but the pro package includes 2 Nikon lenses that retail @ B&H for $170 and $120 respectively. So, your $1600 camera and $300 lenses are $1900 and then they throw in a bunch of useless low quality stuff.

B&H is one of the most reliable sources. They aren't always the least expensive but they, Adorama and some others are a good benchmark to examine for pricing, not just of the bodies and lenses but also various accessories. I shop Canoga Camera in California and they are very competitive. Of course, I get stuck with California taxes but sometimes the convenience is worth it. You can find sources which say they will sell the big ticket lenses and bodies for substantially less but they hardsell accessories at exorbitant prices. One would be wise to very wary of sources that are a lot less expensive than B&H in their advertising, etc.

• 4 months later...