new wesite

Generally, I like it. I would suggest maybe a different color or shading for the words. And I'm not particularly loving the placement of your photos in the box. There appears to be a pretty big gap either on the sides or from top to bottom on your long shots. I do love how you have your toolbars divided though...makes it very clean!

There are some errors in grammar and spelling...the words "the reason for this and to as why..." [for instance] The other wording in that section sounds syrupy and does not tell me anything I need to know. Also, you state you have been taking pictures for 10 years, [but the] angel section features photos of the same girl which are out of focus. [The] "senior" pictures is of a lady that looks about 28-30 and the black and whites look a little flat. In [the] portraits, [there are some] awkward poses against a fence, the one on the ground looks like the dad fell down. Also all the faces are in shadow. Not flattering. Try fill flash. (planetneil.com) (strobist.com) Try a shallower depth of field. My critique is harsh, but hopefully you can get help from it. Good luck to you.

[Moderator note: post has been edited to be less harsh - but still direct and honest]