Has anyone used "Exposure Manager" ?

kim_l.

I used it for a short time last year. It was easy to set up, easy snd inexpensive to use seems a good way to put work out there for sale, especially for a specific event. I used it more as an interim way to display some images that I didn't yet have on my website. I cancelled my account because I wasn't selling anything (I wasn't really advertising it either though) and I needed to cut back on some expenditures. I'd use it again if I had the reason to. Good luck to you!

I keep an account with them - it's only six or seven dollars a month. They respond quickly to any request and their prints seem great when I checked them the first few orders. You can set your own custom pricing and have them print the files, or they will notify you of orders and you can have them printed at your own lab and then send them out. Password protected galleries are easy to set up as well.

JT

I set up an account with them a few months ago and canceled it within a few days. I thought their website was very unintuitive for guests, their ways of uploading and arranging pictures were tedious and the layout didn't look professional. I did the same with another inexpensive site until settling on smugmug, which is great. The only problem with smugmug is you pay by the year, and not by the month. But they do have a 15-day free trial membership.

i use exposure manager and love it. it took a couple of frustrating weeks off and on to

figure out their system, but all in all, i found it to be the lowest price hosting service, and

the print quality is great. And now that i have figured out all their buttons and stuff, i can

work with it quite easily. I haven't had any complaints from customers that it is hard to

use. As far as how it looks, it is very simple and i don't use it for my main website, i just

use it for print orders, so the lack of a bunch of customization tools doesn't bug me at all.

customer service is always quick and courteous.

I also use Exposure Manager and love the service. I use it for all of my online proofing - weddings, engagements, seniors, albums. I find it easy to use...and if I have a question their customer service reps respond very quickly. I believe they still have a free trial period. Give it a try. I did and after a week I bought a 1-year subscription. It is saving me a lot of money (and headaches) over other services that I've used in the past.