Picture of the week 5/18/08

dorus

great work folks.. what a way to start off O Shiva!

tonight is my last night in Europe - going to head home tomorrow.. I am beat! You folks don't want to know how many images I need to weed through and I won't bore you with the details however.. There is one shot in particular I am eagerly awaiting to see in PP when I get home - hint: people really do ride lions ;)

Again, all great images and I'm looking forward to catching up with the forum. I'll try to post in a few days. Have fun all..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My K10D needs a repair because I get frequent memory card errors and write errors now with different fine cards. It was a slow week therefore for me and I left the camera at home most of the time. 2 Animals crossing my way and a test shot with the Tamron SP 500mm mirror lens :-) Markus<div>00PYBM-44587584.jpg.724533eac1f8a6ffd58c394c856229ef.jpg</div>

Hi there. Just getting started on the photography with a GX-10 and a wide variety of thrift store/pawn shop lenses. Here is my favorite for the week. My son's hands after throwing around a bunch of gravel. I think the gravel dust provided a nice light reflection off his hands, it looks like they are glowing.

Andy<div>00PZ1O-44797584.thumb.jpg.faf9638c23e7a23faca99e70b7bd99e3.jpg</div>