New scam or have you heard of this charity?

weddings1

I received this email this morning from a uk email address. Any thoughts? It

looks like a scam but it is from a charity.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

I am writing as directed by the management board of Heartfelt Special Needs

Support Group a charity Organization to register their interest in your

services . We shall be glad if you can get us your quote for a wedding ceremony

of the founder of the organization which comes up first week of next month

Below are some questions which we require an answer to as soon as possible:

* Photography

* Disc Jockey

* Venue Arrangement (Wedding reception)

* Car Hire arrangement

* Total quote for your service for atleast 5hrs

* Travelling expenses and Miscelleneous expenses

If you can give us the quote of any of the services you can render itemised

above will be highly appreciated.

We are ready to purchase any necessary item/hardware or otherwise that might be

needed during the ceremony for the event to be successfull and we shall incure

all the expenses that might arise in the cause of this event.

Thank you as we look forward to your quick response.

George Mac-pherson

For Heartfelt Special Needs Support Group

SCAM

Falls down in oh so many areas. Society style wedding with two weeks left to look for a photographer/car etc (this is designed to put you under pressure and get greedy)

Why should a Charity be paying for a private wedding?

Not even the best organisers could get that lot done in two weeks!

Makes it worse that they are using a special needs charity.

SCAM

I think that what we SHOULD do is set up a charity foundation dedicated to helping scammers improve their English grammar. The side benefit of brushing up on educational basics MIGHT be the awareness that one could get an actual JOB and stop this whole ham-fisted crime thing.

Also, I think that the actual Clan MacPherson should dispatch a kilt-wearing, claymore-wielding hit squad from Scotland to take out anyone who identifies themselves as "George Mac-pherson" as part of a criminal overture.

Tiffany (is your last neame really Lens? If so that's pretty cool),<p>I would say scam...delete it.<p>On another totally different subject: I received this email today: I am beautiful girl in need of handsome date, would like to met with me?<p> Come on guys, help me out...should I go for it???<p>

"On another totally different subject: I received this email today: I am beautiful girl in need of

handsome date, would like to met with me?

Come on guys, help me out...should I go for it???"

Sorry D.J. can't help you there, because we don't whether you would be a handsome date.

As a Brit I feel ashamed of the poor grammar of our criminal fraternity!

On the plus side we do have something called the Charity Commission, whose register "holds comprehensive information about every registered charity in England and Wales." So a quick search on their website shows the Heartfelt Special Needs Support Group doesn't exist.

That, and the fact that it looks like a duck, walks like a ducks and sounds like a duck...

D.J. Yes Lens is my last name. Doomed to be a photographer or an eye doctor I guess. LOL. I was certain it was a scam after reading some of the other scam posts. It was the charity thing that thru me off. Just starting out young and naive...(Is that even spelled right?)

Howdy!

You know, if I got an e-mail from somebody named Tiffany Lens, I would be almost certain it was a scammer.

But the name is remarkably classy.

Incidentally, my real name is Canon Strobe. But you can just call me Flash.

Later,

Paulsky

Do you happen to advertise on Craigslist? There's a lot of that there. I had a guy "accidentally" overpay me by $1500 with a fake cashier's check and ask that I Western Union the money back to him. Probably works with somebody.

Paul - read Tiffany's 3:32 response.

Thank you for your kind offer. Yes, I am willing to help. Unfortunately my camera is broken and would need you to purchase me a new one. I would also require a deposit of 25,000 in US dollars. Because I am switching banks and my residency. I would appreciate if you could leave the deposit in currency and along with the camera in a bus locker at this location.

I would like to once again thank you for choosing Glamourless fotography. We'll see you soon!