Domke size?

marko_kovacevic

That's odd. A single camera (Canon 5D) with small lens and one more lens (plus extra cards and batteries) are a tight squeeze in my F-5XB. I don't have experience with the bigger Domke bags, but I can assure you that an F-5XB is only half as big as you'll need.

I prefer Domke bags. My original F-3 is about 25 years old and still good, but I also like my

two Lowepro compact and large AW bags, the former for my 4x5 system. The Domke bags

are minimalist for padding (only a bottom hard panel). They are great to save bulk and weight

for street photography. It's great for accessing while standing and shooting and has room for

snacks, hat/gloves, etc. The Lowepro bags are larger heavily padded bags but easier to

organize and more protective of cameras and lenses.

My F-5XB held two M bodies with attached lenses (50 and 35) and four additional (on average, 50 sized) lenses (21/3.4, 40/1.4, 90/2.8 Fat and 12/5.6), two extra rolls of film plus other small/thin items in the pouches. Substituting one body and two or three lenses for the other gear MIGHT work depending how big the other gear is.