CEO said, "It's April Fools Day, what else were we supposed to do?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha,... Ha,... Ha.....

FK-U indeed, you're as nasty as you as evil. ;)

Seriously, thanks for the 'Heart Attack' on April Fools day, and thanks for the laugh.....

And apologies if this offends anyone, humour doesn't translate very well over the internet at times.....

Ed

I actually think the whole idea of having attachments that allow us to make 'all lenses' compatible - would be a good one.

Imagine - all the lenses we'd be able to pick up from ebay, if we never had to worry about what type of mount it was... or if it'd fit...

Hin thinks he's got addiction worries now... just imagine what that possibility of buying old Nikon and Canon lenses would do to him?

:)

Yeah - Godfrey - I figured you were - but it was a bit on the high-tech end - so I couldn't tell for sure.

And really - There could be an Ap-simulator. I guess our new fangled DA lenses are pretty good - an Ap simulator could be the "very" reason why they are a step above the old type "M" lenses.

HAHAHAH - ow - HAHHAHAHAHA - urp - HAHAHA (hurl).

I'm vegging out in the recliner trying very hard to not move and this is not helping! I read

the email alert to this thread, and didn't notice WHO started it (me sick is like Rose pre-

coffee).

It's so bad the FK-U mount didn't even occur to me until I emailed matt directly to ask

where he found this information. I had to read Dave's line TWICE.

How sad is that? I'm so out of it, I got suckered by my own hubby!! (and he was so pre-

coffee, he didn't even realize what he said w/ the FK-U mount until he was done! hee hee)

Yeah, the FK-Universal Mount was something I made up on the fly while typing the OP. I decided logically that it was the proper name as the supposed mount would belong to Nikon, they would put the 'F' first in their new 'Universal' mount. I caught the inflection on a re-read, and thought about breaking it up (F/K-U, Fk/U, etc.) but it didn't seem to make a difference so I left it.

I do feel kinda bad about it, this being a family forum and all...

Having just had 20 oz. of Earl Grey, I was on to Matt...but mostly it was because I'd spent the morning thinking about a prank to play on you guys. None of my ideas were anywhere near as good as Matt's, so my imaginary hat is tipped towards him.

Godfrey's reply is priceless, and I'm not sure Rose got just how funny it was :-D