Local Studio interview question

So a little over two weeks ago I submitted my resume (including my web address)

to a local photo studio and just received a very short e-mail (this morning)

back saying they would like to meet and call the owners cell phone just beforehand.

Now the studio isn't near where I currently live (almost 2 hours away) but I am

near there for the weekend, of course no portfolio in hand. Should I call and go

without any samples (aside from my webpage)and in business casual attire or wait

until I can get my portfolio together and come back out in a few days?

The only reason I ask is because the e-mail seemed extremely casual, literally

one line saying they want to meet and to come there just calling right before....

So should I be quick to respond or wait a few days and be more put together?

You don't get many chances to make a first impression, so I would say get your portfolio ready before you head there. One suggestion would be to give out your website address while setting up the interview...just my 2c.

he's seen your work, now he wants to meet the personality and see if there is chemistry. A lot of photographers no longer carry around hard copy portfolios. If you really want to show him something , prepare a slideshow on your laptop, or burn a CD for him to see on his own comp.

C.

and NEVER dress business casual at an interview. I don't care if you're interviewing at McDonald's. Business Professional. Even if the job doesn't call for it, it lets whoever know that you are serious about getting the position and puts you in your place above the rest. Good luck by the way.