Tokina 500mm mirror lens

mark_pierlot

One just sold on eBay yesterday for a little over $100. It had a Pentax/screw mount though. Don't know about a Canon dedicated mount. You can search recent history of sales on any item on the site by searching the item then hitting "completed listings" in the column at the left. Someone pointed this out here a year ago or more. Very convenient.

• 1 month later...

Canon FD mount lenses usually sell for less than other lenses these days. Only owners of old Canons are interested and most of these have had it for many years and their kit-bag is more-or-less full!

$100 sounds like a good price. Iv'e got one in PK that came with some other stuff but Iv'e already got a Tamron (Which are worth more mainly because they will fit anything. The performance is supposed to be slightly better too.) and I'll be hoping for the $136 price!

• 1 year later...

<p>Hi Mark,<br>

I only see your thread today. I bought one of these but the sun shade is stuck on the lens. Looks like it received a knock on one side. Please help me out: this hood is stuck reversed on the lens but i'd like to know if it is screwed on the lens in the reversed position or if it is just fit on top as is the case with most of the hoods. I don't want to force on anything or in the wrong way. Thanks for your help.</p>