Spartus 35

Gene Em

Great shots Gene. I had to laugh about you hating the clowns. I brought back a ceramic clown mask from Germany one year for my youngest daughter, and she couldn't go to sleep until we removed it from her room. She hates clowns. Sorry if any of you moonlight as a clown.

I remember seeing the original pics of the abandonded house. I would love to know what that is all about. Looks like a really (or could be) nice place.

Gene, your "history of the Sparta 35" had me in stitches. You know, I think the "Dad" in the first picture looks an awful lot like Liberace.....

I think "Mom" had a little sumthin goin' with her hairdresser.

Perhaps Dad ran off and joined the circus to become a drunk clown after he found out.

Gene,

Great Stuff here.. I really likes the commentary had me in stitsches too. I think Dr Feelgood will have to take 'em out!

Keep it comin.. the camera the presentations the fotos!

Really Good! Photos; amazing Dull/Cloudy

Some folks are really trying with Westons and such and don't achieve half the results you do.....

Thanks

Great stuff, Gene. As an aside, I recently read some research (why would anyone research

such stuff? Or read it!) that shows that children do not like clowns and are frightened by

them. Adults generally think their kids SHOULD like clowns, so expose them to fear and

loathing at every opportunity.

Keep the show and tells coming!