Looking for a workshop in French or English in France, spain Italy or Great Britain...

georges_giralt

Hi !

For my 50 th birthday, I'm offered a token to attend a workshop pertaining to my

passion : photography. Lucky me !

So I'm looking for a workshop about either aesthetics or technique, focused

mainly to B&W and medium or large format.

As I do not own any digital camera, I would seriously dis consider any digital

based workshop.

Any ideas, thought recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance !

I know that here in the US, Shutterbug magazine has listings for workshops. Not sure if they cover workshops in Europe, but you might want to check their web site.

Which leads me to suggest the possibility that there might be similar listings in European photography publications?

Good luck finding your workshop, and Happy Birthday!

Try looking at the back of a "Black and White Photography" magazine, you can find them at most large book stores. Its published in the UK and there are workshops listed in the back of it. I turned 50 yrs old in Paris,standing in the middle of the Champs Elys饳 at midnight with a glass of Champagne in one hand and a Nikon Camera in the other.. If you have to turn 50 (better than the alternative) that is a good way to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday! A professor of mine, Craig Stevens, is an amazing guy who has really been just about everywhere and done just about everything. I know that he used to offer various travel workshops, and it would be worth emailing him to see if he has anything coming up, or if not he would be able to point you in the right direction for sure.

http://www.craigstevens.net/

• 2 years later...