What four cameras is this WWII officer carrying?

Link follows to a historical page:

Yes, right hand of his four hands holds a Speed Graphic, (although who is

kidding who. I can't visualize a looey toting gear, can you? Perhaps a warrant

but not even that...not matter. So what is the one on our right or are they two?

Anyone?

http://www.shorpy.com/files/images/LtRobertTacey-Photographer.preview.jpg

The Rolleiflex with grey dials is either a model I or II Automat. I'm leaning towards II because I think there is a bayonet lug on the top lens.

Mine has an aftermarket flash synch to the right of the lenses. The work on the shutter looks very professional, likely a factory job. It had a non-standard port that I replaced with a locking PC connector from a junker Kiev camera.<div>00Nmrn-40584784.jpg.b27271caacd90e6e3b6c2fcf2d387df1.jpg</div>

Late post - the Graphic might be pre-anniversary. Note that there is no bright trim around the "box" opening. Even into the early to mid 1950s, it was the issue camera. That and the crappy little Kodak 35 with the pop-up finder. The 16mm could be 'issue', but the Rollei sure was not. (FWIW - I caught hell for using my personal TLR for duty use in +/- 1951. Ditto my pair of Leica 1f's... (but use 'em I did.) It was not unusual to see an "O" or a "W" shooting if attached to a PIO unit.

There were plenty of examples of Sig C guys with non-issue cameras in WW2, even in the dedicated Signal Photographic Companies. This was even more so in the more ad hoc photo sections. The photo section of the 3rd ID (where I've devoted most of my research), only had one Speed Graphic collectively. Everything else was a hodge-podge of 35mm and 120, along with a large format roll film aerial camera.