poor luck with Bludomain

thomas_sikora

i purchased a website from Bludomain, i received a payment confirmation and one call from them, that

was a month ago, and haven't heard since! no website no response; i have requested a call several times,

emailed customer service, can't get in touch with anyone, can't even get a refund. i know a lot of people

use their services and i hear a lot of mixed opinions, any suggestions how to contact them or get them to

respond to me or at least to get my money back? thanks

You should be in the time frame to dispute the charge with your credit card company. I hope you did use a credit card. In the meantime, keep all the communications you've had with them, er, attempted communications, as evidence. You should be able to get the charges reversed. My guess is, when Bludomain sees you're disputing the charges, their attitude will change. BTW, I know nothing of Bludomain, so I don't have an ax to grind.

I have been with them for over a year now and never had anything but

a nice experience. Somehow there must be a communication problem.

Did you email them directly at support@bludomain.com? When I do I usualy get an answer within hours. Please try it again and don't give up just yet, they are really nice people.......

I have been with them for 8 months now. I was lucky enough to get a 1/2 price website (if they don't update the blog daily and you catch it and email them, you get a 1/2 off an $800 site). So I was pretty estatic but I had also heard bad things about their support. I was surpised because I had no problems with them at all. I also do submit a support ticket with either "urgent" or "911" marked when I need help. I usually get a response with in hours. Go to the link below to sumit a support ticket.

http://www.blusupport.com/tickets/add?section=Support

They are dealing with huge numbers of new sites. Have you ever checked out their new sites launched each month. I can't believe how many people sign up each month. I don't have a site with them and I am not giving them excuses I just think they are getting really big fast and can't keep up.They need to bring more help on board.

Elaine

We have a website through them. It was a bit touch and go on follow-up contact with the representative during the set-up phase. Since then, I have had a couple a questions about up-grading, but no return emails. Seems for an up-grade, which would be more money in their pocket, might get you some attention. However, I suspect that the money received for time invested in up-grading me would be less than continuing the new website seekers. As far as support, I am not too happy. The product...it is nice.