Dreamweaver help

adam_tyksinski

Both of your questions have positive and relatively easy answers -- but you need to learn a little bit about css. There are a number of properties of the "a" tag that you can control.

If you do add Arial Narrow to your font family list (not a good choice in my opinion, but never mind me), make sure you spell it correctly.

A easy way to not have your links underlined is to adjust the link color to the same as the font color, and be careful about using "non web freindly" fonts. Let's say you are doing a halloween website and are using a "bones" font, unless the website viewer has the "bones" font installed on their computer they WILL NOT SEE IT !

My advice is to stick with the fonts that Dreamweaver allows you to use! If you want a pretty font for your heading , do it in photoshop and save it as a .jpg

You can adjust how the links are underlined very simply. Just go into page properties of an open page you're designing (in Dreamweaver CS3 it is at the bottom of the page where you adjust font properties, table properties, etc.), click on the links tab, and there is a drop down box that allows you to change how your links are underlined.