harman - epson- profiles

Hello Forum I have just downloaded and installed profiles for Harman paper (with help from the Forum)

and made a few prints, excellent as they are I am not able to work out how to use the recommended

media setting in my epson R2400, I made some prints with the 'out of the box' Epson Archival Matte

settings and the prints are far superior to any I have made with Epson papers! I am wanting to try the

correct settings to see what improvement if any I can achieve.

The suggested media is Watercolour Radiant white, this setting is only available in A3+ manual roll feed, I

am using A4 and the printer will not give this setting. It refuses to load paper in front or rear manual

mode.

Is there any 'work around' that anyone knows of to use A4 with these profiles and media settings?

any help or advice is really appreciated.

regards, Tony

Hello Eric thank you for the response, I have at last found a solution! After much searching

on forums and some trial and error and lots of patience it has at last come right. Your

information was of help. tahnk you again. The prints are lovely, I could never produce b/w

prints like this in any darkroom and I have been around for a few years now. Regards Tony