- Leica III

- Leica IIIa

- Leica IIIb

- Leica IIIc

- Leica IIIb

- Leica IIIf

and so on...

;-)

Hell...I already have all of them...I guess there's nothing else to look forward to.

Seriously, the only thing on the list I'd really like (and it nowhere approaches lusting) is the Vespa. Gotta be the coolest summer transportation around in my mind. Would go great with my old IIIg which sadly is gone.

May I suggest to die first and lust laster.

And for material things at that, after all, what a waste of one's life.

Are there any artists, crazy, madcap, driven and self-driving ones? Any driven photographers around here, or only stymied materialists suffering from GAS?

We need to lust after artistic expression, the creation of beauty and sense in our pictures etc ... not to own a baseball, an ur-leica, a rare lens, but rather to have created a rare and captivating image or two.

It's probably something overactive in me, but I look at that list and see each of those items employed by me in one weird-but-incredible evening in Monte Carlo...except I can see I would ALSO need some duct tape, bolt cutters, the kind of spray paint that guarantees adhesion to security camera lenses (maybe christmas tree spray flocking would work), a bottle of Karma tequila and three or four passports -- each for a different country -- with my picture in them.