Trashing of the dress

erik_h5

Hey folks,

I shot a wedding back in august. On that day it was thundershowers and wind all day long. The couple

didn't have an indoor spot booked as backup so we just did some group formals inside. I felt terrible for

the couple that we weren't able to get any decent formals of just them, as well as it just being a miserable

day outside all day long. I offered to do their formals on a later date with better weather so long as they

were capable of paying the costs for hair and tux rental. They were really grateful that I offered this

opportunity, and we had a great day out at the lake and surrounding countryside taking photos.

Towards the end, the bride decided she wanted to do a "trashing of the dress". I've never done anything

of the sorts before so I was hesitant, and almost didn't want to go through with it. But I did.

So, I thought i'd share my results of this experience!

You can view them at:

http://gallery.mac.com/erikhornung#100125

Erik

Very well done Eric! I think an interesting addition to a happy day. I particularly like the B/W one second from the left in the bottom row on the second page and the last one on the third page. Very nice capture.

BTW. I see the groom didn't spring for the "costs for hair....rental". Sorry, couldn't pass up on the word joke...;)