Note Cards

courtneykahn

Looking for companies that produce high quality notecards from digital photographs - single prints of

single images.

For example, would like to offer client a set of 24 notecards, each using a different image vs. offering 24

notecards of the same image.

Kodak Gallery's quality is just ok, not great - inconsistent. Have had to send orders back 3 times to get it

to hit my quality standard.

There are companies that offer high quality notecards, but the ones I have find, only seem to offer

multiple prints of the same image. I need 1 card from each image.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Courtney

Use a major photo lab. They all provide these cards in units of either 5 or 24 and the prices are great. Most have two or more paper choices and fast turn around.

I use MillersLab but all of the full service labs do them. A quick search will turn up one that you feel comfortable with.

I just reread and you want single, hard to find unless you do them yourself which is easy if you have a photo quality printer. The card blanks are available at all of the office supply stores.

But I would suggest you can offer a collection of say 25 with 5 of each image, closer to what the marketplace offers.

Good luck

Brooke