feedback appreciated

Tom,

I liked the photographs. The photos did load slowly and I'm running from a cable modem. I'll try it at another time of day in case it's my end. The other thing is a preference. Once I enter a gallery I'd rather be able to move from one photograph to the next, rather than having to open one, close it, then open another. Again, personal preference.

I thought the site looked nice and clean which is always a plus.

Tom -

Your photos of course are outstanding. That's the least of the concerns.

I agree with others about the somewhat ponderous navigation.

1. Home page gave me not quite enough info/direction to know exactly where to start, or even what my options were. Needs a better map.

2. I'd also like to go photo-to-photo, rather than photo-thumbs-photo-thumbs, etc.

3. Some thumbs 'misrepresent' the underlying photo because of the severe crop. I for one believe this is overdone on many sites, including this one. Matter of personal taste, no doubt.

4. The photos are a bit on the very small side for my eyes. Too big is no good, I agree, but too small robs some of them of their impact.

5. Agree that more "About" would be helpful -- not pages and pages of it, but a bit more.

It's a clean look, Tom, which I think fits your photographic style -- lots of oomph, but elegant, and not much wasted.

This is the slowest and most convoluted website I have ever tried to enter. Did not wait long enough to see one picture of yours load.

I am on a superfast ethernet connection ...

If they are any good as others (more patient than I) have said, great for you! Just keep them hidden on that awful site if that is your deliberate plan. Cheers!

Agree with 1, 2 and 5 of Michael's points. Great design and photos but you could elaborate

on some info.

I think letting people figure out how to navigate on their own is a good thing, but maybe you

need to tip the balance a tiny tad more toward accessibility and information.

What do you mean by 'gallery sales'? I need a good rep for some non-street stuff I haven't

shown yet and don't know what to do with but think might go over in a gallery. ;)

I didn't have any trouble with access using Safari, btw..