Viewfinder

ricky_averion

Nikon D200 users: I noticed when looking through my D200 viewfinder a very faint line that runs from the

center bracket focus sensor down through the bottom center focus sensor and to the bottom of the

viewfinder screen. Does anyone else with a D200 find the same line? My D200 is less than 4 days old and

I just noticed it. The Nikon technician informed me that this was normal. I did turn off the grid lines

under the CUSTOMS SETTINGS MENU / SHOOTING/DISPLAY submenu. If you have noticed this, I would like

to hear from you to confirm that this is a normal finding. Again, it is a very faint line that run from the

center focus bracket [ down through the bottom sensor and down to the bottom of the screen. The faint

line is not present above the center focusing sensor. You can e-mail me at averion5496@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Ricky

on the other forum people say they have it on their d70's and d50's.. that's weird. I've used a d70 and d50 a lot for about 4 years and never noticed it, but I recently saw it on my friend's d80 the first time I looked through the vf :)