what do you think about these images?

shawn_starr

Thanks for the feedback and love gang!!! Glad you liked the images so far. The selective blurs were shot with a tilt shift lens (Canon 90mm)

Tilt shifts are a throwback to the old school medium format stuff. I needed to mix it up a little bit cause i've been getting bored with my regular shooting style and figured i would experiment. Its not a look that everyone goes for, and its really a tough lens to use cause its manual focus and there really isn't any accurate exposure readings...but not too many wedding photogs are using the lens...except the boutwells who always rock and of course pfister photography as well.

The light leaks were on accident, but i like that too cause if every image is always exposed properly i'll get bored looking through them...plus i'm too lazy to adjust the camera settings when shooting on the fly;) HAHAH

Thanks for looking and taking the time to write,

Shawn Starr

Wow! I am only learning so if I end up half as good as you I would be really pleased. Magic! I really like the strong colours and the way you have used the light, especially when they are clinking glasses. Well done (in a non-patronising way :-))