Deserted locations near Munchen or Nurnberg

alecu

This sounds counter-intuitive, but my kids and I walked through Nymphenburg Palace in Munich on Sunday morning 2 weekends ago. There were people all the grounds and in the palace itself. However, the hunting lodge, Amalienburg, was totally empty except for myself and my kids. I don't know that they'd let you set a tripod up though. good luck -jeffl

Look, Europe and Germany is a very populated region. And real estate is of prime value

and recycled into production as soon as it lays fallow.

So while you can find empty malls/strip malls, factories, etc ... all over the US in any city,

the same is almost impossible to find in Central Europe. Maybe in the vicinity of

Chernobyl, yes there are many there.

But Munich and Nuremberg? Reminds me of similar posts re wildlife and landscape

locations in NYC, Shanghai or Bejing, or cliffs on the mid-atlantic seacoast ... Oximoronic

at best. Sorry.

I have seen photos of deserted factories and mines from Germany, I just don't know where they are, but FOR SURE there are some people who know locations like this.

I am sorry that I don't find it very relevant to compare a request for directions for a deserted location in Germany to a question about wildlife in NYC, these places are all over, you just have to open your eyes. Maybe you can't find any, that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Check out the 2008 Zara catalogue. You'd be surprised. I'll ask someone for some other photos with these kind of locations from Germany, check this thread in a couple of days, you may learn something new.