Looking for some input on my recent work.

Hi Tiffany - I checked out your website and you have some very nice images/poses. My only critique would be that they seem too saturated towards the orange/red tones. Being that you are in Florida, I am sure the models are tan but I think that if you adjusted your curves some they would still look tan but more natural. The photo that you have posted in here is natural and relaxed but she does seem orange on my monitor. She is beautiful girl by the way and looks like she was up for anything as far as posing or location - must have been fun?

Thank you, Emily. I too felt that Minda in particular looks orange. She is very tan to begin with, and my saturation adjustments didn't work quite the way I expected. I am going to go back and try again :) It was a ton of fun though...I wish the light hadn't run out so soon.

Here's my take. You have an excellent instinct for composition. You can recognize good light when selecting locations and time of day/weather. You create a good rapport with your subjects. These are all attributes that are difficult to learn, and extremely valuable.<p>You're pricing is fine, but I would add a minimum print order fee... something like $50, just so you're not stuck producing and shipping 1 4x6 print. <p>Now for your images... go though all your portraits and watch the eyes. Your style would benefit greatly from a small change or two... Either position your subjects more carefully to get light in their eyes (as the best ones of the read head (Mindi?) already have), or start experimenting with reflectors. I hesitate to suggest strobe, because you seem quite good with natural light, and adding strobe will totally change the dynamic of your portrait sessions and, until you really understand lighting, your photos will look different, too. <p>Try careful subject positioning first (which you are already good at) to get light in their eyes (some sparkle/life), a small reflector second and then larger reflectors as you feel comfortable with your results. <p>Adding more equipment means you may need a second person on location (which also will change the interpersonal dynamic of a portrait session) so be sure about this. And you must find the right person to work with you (who will have a secure ego, take direction well, stay quiet and be easy to be with. Pay them well.)<p>Last, edit more ruthlessly. Don't post images that are practically identical, or monochrome versions of the previous color photo. Choose one, or the other. People will get that you can work in monochrome, without that redundancy. <p>Good luck, and I don't think your saturation/color temps are an issue. Some of the images look a little dark and flat, so work on your post processing skills. Be sure to shoot raw files and have a look at LightRoom (30 day trial). read up on it before downloading, a little advance research will mean the difference between loving LR and hating it... t