Bay Photo Flush Mount Albums

kelly_m.2

I tried a few searches on Bay Photo here but all date back to 98-00 and

nothing was on their albums. Has anyone used them to print albums or seen

their quality in person? If you have any opinions on their flush mount albums

please let me know! I have looked at a few different companys but Bay photos

seams the easiest to order so far...

I just got 2, a Destiny and a Kingston. The Destiny seems to be pretty good, the Kingston came with the wrong photo on the cover-really wrong as in it wan't even one of my photos. They're having it done over again at no charge. Blair, in customer service told me that they send the Kingston out to Albums unlimited & I've heard that Albums unlimited does tend to make their share of mistakes. You might want to look at candid2000.com also for albums. They revamped their templates. In my experience candid2000 is faster than Bayphoto.

I have tried their Superior and Kingston albums and they are fine. The printing is basically good, although it is always best to fine tune color yourself. Their ROES templates and free form layouts are some of the best as far as flexibility. Still not as flexible as PS, but very good.

Kelly,

We haven't done albums with them, but we have printed our loose prints with them for over a year now. We've been very happy with the quality of the prints but, to be honest, I wasn't surprised to read about Gerald's experience with the wrong cover. They've never sent us the wrong prints, but we have had a lot of trouble with them overcharging us several times (economy pricing vs. regular pricing). The problem has always been taken care of eventually, but not without some hassle. Just a word of warning to be vigilant in checking how much they're charging you, and that it's important to develop a relationship with specific people there to make sure that your issues are taken care of in a timely manner (if need be). Good luck!