Spyder2 software upgrade problem

I use to have Version 2.2 installed. But I decided to install the new version

2.3.5 last night. I use to get some inconsistent results with 2.2 between

calibations.

Now I can run the sofwtare at all! After I install the new version and plug in

the Spyder2, the spyder driver fails to install. I end up with the following:<div>00Ke1n-35883784.JPG.2fe317c64eee40a8a717d45fbc2a3506.JPG</div>

This is not true. I submitted a support ticket at colorvision specifying I had winxp32. They didn't mention anything in regard to 64bit. They just gave me the usual rubbish, unistall/reinstall etc etc. I still haven't had any luck.

Hi William, thanks for the link. Colorvision support needs to improve. The following sentences need to be more clear:

When it says "There are no new features in this release", which previous version are they talking about. I believe they may be a version between 2.2 and 2.3.5, is this correct?

Also, "Do not download unless you are running Windows XP x64.", this can imply two things, that you don't realy need to install this version or this will not work on 32bit.

I think I will try and reinstall 2.2 even though colorvision emailed be the following:

"Once you have installed version 2.3.5 you can not revert back to 2.2. "

Looks like I will have to go through the registry and delete all spyder entries.

William, do you have the spyder2? If so, do you get consistent calibrations?

I have Spyder2 Pro, and I get very consistent calibrations. One thing I do is keep the previous calibration profile, so that I can switch back and forth between that and the current profile as a check on any differences. Also, it's important to keep your ambient lighting the same for each calibration process....