Felica, Traveler 120 and heart surgery.

gene m

Gene, you are truly a wonder. Thanks again, and I'm glad that you are well now.

Words with picture number one really make it for me.

And a couple of the others are 'blad humblers. :) (Imagine all the pictures taken with the 'blad

and softar filters.)

Gene,

Glad to hear your up and about after that major surgery. This is my favorite time of year to spend time in Eastham... a lot of black & white. I love the shot looking down the beach with the dunes framing the right side of the image. I can feel the salt and sand in the cold wind on my face. We've walked and photographed the same stretch!

David

great set I feel the captive tuba could become a special series, hope you pursue it unless of course it has already escaped....

glad your health situation is better and I hope it stays that way for a very long time.....

Powerful photo Gene. It took me back eighteen years ago when my dad had heart surgery. I remember when they brought him out of recovery and he had about a million tubes sticking out of him. Looking at this photo immediately brought tears to my eyes. All the best to you.

Stu

Gene,

I like the "Dune and Beach Grass" image. Wonderful composition. Love the sweep on the right, the footprints going up through the frame, and the ocean balanced perfectly by the clouds above. Just goes to prove that the brain not the box takes the picture.

Thank you for sharing!