* Inkjetart Micro Ceramic Luster Duo

* Mitsubishi Artist Dual-Sided Semi Gloss

* Luminos Portfolio Genuine Pearl

* Ilford Smooth Pearl

* Legion Photo Silk

* Kodak Professional Lustre

* Moab Kokopelli Dual sided Semi-Gloss

* Moab Kokopelli Satin

Inkjetart's Micro Ceramic Luster is a beautiful paper, virtually identical to Epson Lustre, but costs quite a bit less. My latest love is Crane's Museo Silver Rag, a gorgeous paper that is amazing for B&W and does a great job with color as well. It's a heavy paper and expensive, but well worth considering.

I used Kodak Professional Lustre and Moab Kokopelli Satin, printing several hundred pictures on either (letter size). Both are pretty neutral (while I find Epson Luster to be warmer). Both I find render beautiful color pictures. With B&W did little practice. However the Moab was too light, it would curl with humidity, catch the moving print head of my R800 and get black stains around the corners. No amount of air conditioning, pressing etc could get rid of the problem reliably. Kodak looks as good from normal viewing distance, and feels heavier. However, inspecting it closely I can see like many slight "cracks" in the ink, where ink is of a uniform, dark color. Probably it does not affect the picture from normal viewing distance.

I've been using Moab papers almost exclusively for the past year. I like their Kayenta and Entrada papers. Honestly, I got tired of testing so many papers...expensive and confusing, so I settled on Moab because their offerings are relatively inexpensive and are of good enough quality to satisfy my demands. I believe Kokopelli is a glossy surface, isn't it?