Good website to display "wedding" pics?

anesh

Try Phanfare. Several people I know use it and I set up an account last week. I like it. It allows you to have a url (ie..mypictures.phanfare.com) so it's easy for people to find. It's a site for you to share pictures with people you know and give the url to, not just anyone off the street such as flickr.

I use smugmug. Uploading is easy. Organization is easy. For little money, you have basicly unlimited storage and can even use Sungmug as a backup. Make sure sharing if off however or people can find ways to move photos and then download and make their own copies. I explain to bridal couples that I use Smugmug so their friends and family can order photos and have to bother them. For wedding albums for the couple I still use a pro lab such as Miller.

I use instaproofs.com - it's free (no yearly fee - but they take 15% of what you sell) - and very customizable. Easy to set up packages, different pricing schemes for different jobs. They don't do any printing - nor do they send them out - printing is up to you. I love that - I have a fabulous pro lab close by - so that works for me. Instaproofs figures in whatever you charge for shipping too. Good luck