Hope this is appropriate here, but I've been reading and posting here for many

years so I will just go ahead.

In case anyone is interested, I recently started a photography blog that mostly

deals with nature photography. If you would like to take a look it is at

www.howardgrill.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Howard

Nice looking blog you have there Howard.

I must say this though, ... good luck with using Blogger, since they are down half the time!

I just moved away from them when I found out that they harvest "all content", (text & images), and store it away to where you can't get to it and remove it even if you wanted to.

They even "re-name your images", which makes it impossible to keep up with them after being posted.

They re-name them "photos1.blogger.com/blogger" and then your image I.D., ... but not always.

Also, there are some infringement cases against them for doing this.

Like: http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=2441

I am still trying to delete my old blog, but they will not let me do it.

I moved over to WordPress. Free & easy.

http://macroartinnature.wordpress.com/

But anyway, wish you luck with the blog.

You have quite a bit of writing within your blog as well as some fine looking images, which certainly helps to hold a viewer's attention.

I really appreciate you guys taking a look and the positive feedback. Sometimes it is nice to know that you not talking to an empty room! Michael, very nice blog you have there as well. I tried to subscribe to it so I get the updates but my reader says that the feed is not working. You might want to take a look at what the problem is.

Howard

Thanks for showing Howard!

<p>

It's a very left-brained blog (you wouldn't happen to be a scientist would you? ;) )which is imminently readable and easy to dip in and out of. The fonts and layout work very well for me as do the analytical attention to detail.

<p>

Fantastic to see the devotion to nature photography too!

<p>

xoxoxo

<p>

Miffy

<a href="http://carrotblog.livejournal.com" >'Cause cheap is how I feel' </a>

Thanks, looks like a good blog. I agree, it's hard to keep up the motivation among all the

other thngs in life and photography, so I keep a postit list near the computer with a topics to

explore or articles to discuss list. But it looks like you've also solved the problem for yourself.

And thanks, you've given me some ideas, and I hope you don't mind if I link to yours(?). Good

luck and I'll check in now and then.