can YOU guess this logo?

kio500

I know it's probably best to name your company after yourself, ie "John Smith

Photography", but with my name, it's just not possible! "Elizabeth Kiourtzidis

Photography" does not roll off the tongue. And "Images by Elizabeth" just

doesn't appeal to me. So, using my mother's maiden name I came up with a company

name for myself. I also came up with my own logo, as I once did graphic design.

SO, before I tell you the name, I'm just curious how hard it is to tell what the

graphic in my logo is WITHOUT seeing the name. I will post the whole logo (which

includes the name of course) after a couple of responses. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Elizabeth<div>00JTa4-34382084.jpg.d6ac5b8baee2ed56d5dd7a297964c988.jpg</div>

I see the malevolent encroachment of a billion commies crawling under the planet like fire beetles, spured on by the jackals under the all-seeing-eye of the illuminati who tainted our natural bodily fluids with flouride.

You should be ashamed of putting such hideous material online.

Peacock.

Pico - nice answer:)

Steve - Ouch! Well you were the only one to guess wrong... :) Maybe you'll like it better with the text?

Thanks for all the guesses! My mother's maiden name is Paauwe which means "peacock" in Dutch. I know it might seem wrong to "box in" a beautiful feather, but squares are so much easier to work with when applying your logo to business cards, etc. Here is the complete logo along with my first try. The awkward shape was a problem with hte first one.<div>00JTdA-34382784.thumb.jpg.a9557ceebab83a366a62f7510178cc7b.jpg</div>

Colors any better? Now I like the last one (4), but does it still say "peacock" to you? Oh, and I don't want to work with a raster image for my logo, I would rather use vector art, that is one reason I'm not using a real feather. So, which one ya like?<div>00JTiD-34383684.thumb.jpg.bb36bb92b5a24000b1a2d3fc4e491bc4.jpg</div>

Well, it seems I am nuts or something, but I like all the ones you posted except 2 in the last batch. I think each has it's own charm and besides like anything else in this world.........beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Elizabeth.......maybe you were just unlucky and all the ones that

did not care for the boxed feather answered, but remember, there are just as many out there that would love it :)