I haven't posted for a really long time...

colleendonovan

Colleen

It looks great - always love your work. You could possibly slow it down a little - but it certainly does not warrant the critical slant some have taken.

Some seem obsessed with the 'technical stuff' - and seem to forget that the main objective is to capture the emotion of the day, something you do extremely well.

Well done......

Thank you Jason and David! I think of slideshows as a way to get people excited about their pictures (usually it's the first thing they see after the wedding) and I'm not worried about them having a nice long look at all the pics. It's just for fun, it's exciting to them, and it creates a buzz because they send it to all of their friends. Thank you both for the compliments. I'm looking forward to the new year and I'm truly hoping everyone's business does great!

• 4 years later...

<p>Wow, back from the dead. I searched my name and this old thread from over 5 years ago came up lol. By the way, most modern browser does support sRGB, so it is safe to convert to sRGB for webbrower oriented photos without having the skin tone being wrongly interpreted. Lastly, last year I quit my day job and am shooting weddings full time now. Woot for me! :P<br>

Johnny Sey</p>