kodak vigilant junior six-20

I have a Vigilant 620 (not a junior) and on mine I would turn the lens to 3.5 ft. and keep turning until the two pins prevent further turning, unscrew one of the pins and keep turning the lens(count the turns and note the posirtion where the lens finally disengages). If yours is not like mine or you need further info go to the "classic camera repair forum" website and search or post a question there. Good luck.

Hi Melvin,

I think Charles's answer is a good one, based on my similar experience with a Kodak Monitor 620. I'd only add one thing: Before starting to screw the lens out from its mount, also note the width of the gap between the back of the lens and the front of the camera when the lens is set to infinity focus.

When I did the same operation with a Monitor 620, I temporarily lost infinity focus because I screwed the lens back in until the front of the body stopped it...which was going too far!

Sincerely,

Dave

Melvin

I remove one screw and turn the front cell in to it limit and mark that spot, next I turn out and carefully watch the spot when it disengages, suppose 6ft. After cleaning the cell I start to put it in at 6ft and turn it all the way in, it should align with the spot I did mark before. I use Windex and soft paper towels, it'll be better if you have lens tissues. Good luck with your camera. Minh