Polaroid Type 79

mharris

A remarkable photograph, greatly enhanced by the very fact that the color rendition is off.

Try correcting it in Photoshop and the magic is gone. take the color corrected image and this one to the best gallery and I bet you that they will choose this one .

Your approach to the image and composition suggest an artistic interest, you succeeded/ it was not what you were after but you got more than you bargained for.

I assisted some of the best art photographers for the last 30 years. their faces lit up when they made such mistakes.

Sometimes film can be like wine and sweeter with age otherwise there is wet films as an option or Fuji makes a film which is more truism but if anyone wants truism and 4x5 they will probably use negatives.

I really like it.who care if the colors are off the chart , not right

they are right for the picture which looks great.

the gamma ranging between pastel oranges and violets gives a pastel feel which ads to the romanticism of the image.

If you were shooting a portrait / annual corporate report for a corporation I would be concerned. your film may be expired but it is November and most likely a temperature issue. they had cold clips for the 665 type for winter shots.

• 3 months later...