Lenses and filters for Olympus C750?

Can I use the following lenses on my Olympus C750?

Minolta 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 MD Macro Lens

Minolta 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 D Autofocus Zoom Lens

Minolta 28-100mm f/3.5-5.6 Maxxum D Lens

If I can use them, what adapters do I need? If not, what lenses would work?

Thanks

If you're asking about the C750UZ, it is a fixed lens 'UltraZoom' unit (the lens cannot be interchanged with another lens). The lenses you mention are for interchangable lens Minolta SLRs & DSLRs and won't mount in any way, even with any kind of adapter, to your camera.

If Olympus made a threaded-front lens adapter or a lens hood for your camera (check at Olympus website for accessories?), then maybe some kinds of auxiliary lenses may be attached to this adapter or hood. They don't attach directly to the zoom lens itself.

These kinds of screw-on auxiliary lenses allow close-up or telephoto use, but may degrade image quality.

You can use the wide-angle and telephoto adaptor lens that Olympus make for your camera and they are good lens often used by folk on other makes of camera. But not the lens you suggest.

I suggest in my other answer that you get yourself a 2 dioptre lens and I'm sure it will take you a good way along the road you appear to want to travel.

For extreme close-ups some people reverse a prime [not zoom] lens in front of their camera lens. a 50mm prime is effectively a 20 dioptre CU lens .. gets you very close with minimal depth of field, like perhaps one or two millimetres :-(