lost my photo cd burning program

trying to burn my photos on to a new dvd burner for my laptop

software for it somehow displaced my cd burning software that came

with windows xp home. I took the dvd burner back with the software

before I realized I no longer have cd burning software. Any ideas how

I can bet it back or where Ican downooad a fee software bruning

program to put all my raw images on a cd?

Jerry

The CDBurnerXPro mentioned aboved is a good program, and free :-) I use it as my standard burner on XP. I believe is also burns to DVD.

Windows comes with some rudimentary burning facilities, but the above is far more flexible.

I am not trying to recover the dvd burning I am trying to get my cd burning capacity back that was always there and now is not for exampl when i go to my computer / cd drive , there is no longer an option in file and folder task on the write that says burn these files to a cd , or something like that

Jerry

Does anyone know if the software mentioned above can happily co-exist with Nero and/or Roxio on the same machine? Will there be conflicts? Upon installation, will it make itself the default application that launches whenever a blank cd/dvd is inserted?

I wouldn't mind giving it a try just for the data verification feature it has, but I don't want to create a massive headache if it can't play nice with other software.

I recently tried installing Roxio on my system that already had Nero on it. Result: Had to reformat hard drive and clean install Windows XP and all programs. Fortunately had redundant data backups.

Once had a problem with an earlier Roxio, though not as extreme. In my opinion, Roxio doesn't play nice.