Hi everyone! I just noticed a lot of people building websites right

now so I thought I would give a review of big folio

(www.bigfolio.com). I thought that it was a great company they

answered all my questions really quickly and I love the look of my

new website (www.flewellingphotography.com) I just did my website in

one day and I am very happy with the results. (I completed it like

a week before Christmas). Just thought I would share. Oh yes, also

my friend from Denver also used big folio and she was more diligent

than me and found a coupon for 50% off the set up fee online.

The site is too alike others I've seen from bigfolio however, I love your pictures. So as long as you just want to have clear and easy to navigate site to showcase your beautiful work then this is great! But I've seen few sites that look exactly like yours. Please do not take this the wron way, it's just my opinion and I'm no expert!

I also agree that there is a certain sameness to all of the Big Folio sites. Many photographers are using them which can be good and it also can be boring. However, good photography is never boring and yours is good.

My problem with Big Folio is their pricing and insistence on using them for hosting which I consider somewhat expensive. Some time ago, I asked them if I could just buy their template without the hosting and they refused. My present site was designed for me. It's simple; no fancy graphics and no music, but it's a clean layout and loads quickly. It's also quite easy to load or change pictures. I am only paying about $10/mo. for hosting. My web site is: www.marvsphoto.com Take a look, and tell me what you think.

Hey Marv I like your site and you can tell that it does have it's own unique look, which is always best. I messed around with Adobe Go Live and I have to admit I am not a computer person. I think I tried for four months to get things right and I just couldn't get links to work or really anything (I realize that is an embarrasing statement). I wish there were certain things I could personalize but for a template sight I was very impressed with Big Folio. It was easy but most of all any time I had a question they answered within an hour. I wish I could have an about the artist page with only one photo but you can't do that. (I had a really funny picture with me and my four year old that was totally getting pissed that on my old website I said that it was me and my assistant)(People always commented on that). Just thought for those uncomputer savy they might like a review on a website company. I was paying $25 before as well so that doesn't seem bad to me. Oh and thanks for the heads up on the typo...oops...my mom actually mentioned that when she first saw it but I was out of town for Christmas and I forgot to change that. I probaly never would have remembered. Thanks everyone!!

BigFolio is ok! They are quick in answering (although due to the fact I am overseas there is some differences in timezone) and professional.

There sites looks good and if you want your own look, you can get it designed as well.

WE are WP and should use our time for WP, they are designers and design. Why waste my time on a site when someone else can do it so much better?

Hi Susan. Nice work and site. I'm entering into that slippery slope of doing a web-site as well. Well...having one done is more like it. I checked out Big Folio to look at your site. Which template did you choose? And which plan? Couldn't find a coupon anywhere however.

Jan