--- Looking for a special bag for my Eos. :o)

dk.

Hello everyone, Like all questions out there this most likely has

been asked before so I apologize ahead of time if someone gets upset

for me asking it. :o)

I am looking for a camera bag that basically will hold my 20D and 70-

200mm f2.8L IS lens. I am NOT looking for a regular camera bag that

will hold everything I have that already.

I just want something that is not to big but big enough for my 20D

and 70-200mm zoom (I guess they call them Zoom bags not sure) if it

can hold the 20D and 300mm F4L IS then that would be a bonus but not

necessary. I think here where I live lowepro bags are more available

but feel free to mention the make that you know of.

Thanks for your time and answers my fellow photographers I

appreciate your time and what you do to help others out there, I try

my best at times too. Take care.

DK.

Have the LowePro Pro Mag 2

I can fit my 20d + 70-200f4L mounted and lof of room left over.

even the hood is in the bag (not mounted, but reversed on the lens)

Can still fit my EF-s 17-85 + 50 f1.8 and an Epson P2000.

Still space left for filters, chargers,....

Acces to the bag is not always ideal when carrying it (opening the zipper that is).

And it quite huge when you see it in real life.

Wanted a LowePro so it was this one or one of the backpacks!

I use a LowePro Toploader 75 WR for my 20D (with grip) + 70-200/2.8 L IS (hood reversed). Fits great. There is room on the outside of the inside liner thingys which keep the lens centred for a few things like a filter-in-case and notepad. The main front pocket fits a 580EX, lens/body cap and a few small things. The front bottom pocket fits 2xBP-511A batteries, a thin camera strap and 4xAA batteries for the 580EX, and the zip pocket inside the top flap fits a bunch of CF cards and your business card. If I take more lenses (and I usually do) I have a LowPro Lens Case (LC) LC4 with LC4S (short) and LC W1 hanging off of it (plus a MEC travel wallet and a Z20 bag to hold more CF cards, batteries, cleaning stuff & backup reading glasses). So, this setup lets me carry the 20D with grip and any combination of 70-200/2.8 L IS, 28-80/2.8-4 L (same size as 24-70L), 17-40/4 L and 50/1.4. Any one lens is on the 20D and in the 75 WR, the remaining three lenses are in the combined LC bag.

P.S. I often take my 300/4 L IS along too, in a second, stand-alone LC4 bag with its own shoulder strap. The 20D (with grip) + 300/4 L IS also fits fine in the 75WR, but since the 70-200/2.8 L IS is now in the combined LC4 bag, I bring a separate LC4 for the 300/4.

Andy Van Eynde thank you. (Are you from Holland? My parents came to Canada from there after the War)

James Colwell the 75aw sounds like the thing I am looking for I shall look into it, hopefully I can find it for a nice deal on ebay when I make up my mind after I have seen all that people suggest to me on here. :o)

Brian Donaldson your bad. :o) LOL. I hope for your sake no ladies are reading this lol. But you are right I should think more about marriage I have been single for to long I guess I am a bit scared. :o)

Mike Ferris Thanks I shall look into it.

If anyone else has any ideas I am still listening thanks.

DK.

Hi. I went to Target and bought one of their generic camera bags for $18 and it is a perfect fit for my 1D MkII with 70-200 IS with the hood on. It has a carry strap which is a great way to carry around this rather heavy camera/lens combination. A quick unzip and it's ready to go.

As someone else mentioned, the LowePro Toploader Zoom 75 is a decent choice; I have the

75AW, and I can sneak my 20D w/Tamron 70-210/2.8 mounted in the main compartment,

my 420EX down the side of the main compartment, and one or two smaller lenses into the

larger of the front compartments. That leaves room for a BP-511 or two and a 4-pack of AAs

in the bottom-front compartment and my notebook, lens cloth, and marker in the mini-

pocket in the top closure of the main compartment. I then use a LowePro CF wallet that

attaches to the side for additional CF cards. The bag can then be worn as an over-the-

shoulder satchel or with the chest harness, which works rather well for skiing or similar

activities.

Just want to say thanks to everyone. I looked at the ones you mentioned and I decided to buy the LowePro Toploader Zoom 75aw.

I like that it's not to big yet big enough for my 20D and 70-200mm f2.8L IS zoom with some extra room and that if I want I can add extra compartments to it.

Thanks for all your help. (I bought it on Ebay from a store on there just a little while ago they had the best price and there in my country too)

Now I just need to get myself a wife. :o) lol.

If you guys get bored feel free to look at my pictures on here and say hi sometime.

All the best take care.

DK.