W/NW St Huberts church interior shots.

terry_rory

I took them with my camera braced against wooden pillars (couple of the vertical shots) and a couple handheld. It was very sunny outside and enough light coming in to not have to unpack the tripod again. I would have done so if necessary, as I had it with me, but I was getting speeds between 1/25th and 1/90th depending on the direction and my lens is 18-50mm with f/2.8 constant widest aperture.

Nikon D70 DSLR and Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 EX DC lens. (I mentioned it somewhere in a previous thread, the woodland/autumn one I think.) Nothing fancy just my everyday 'workhorse' camera.

Thanks for all of your comments.

James St Huberts is about 2 miles walk (or drive) north of Rowlands Castle in Hampshire if you are travelling by train on the Portsmouth line from Waterloo station. Make sure you get a service that stops at Rowlands Castle (about 1 per hour) Not all of them do. The train journey should be just over an hour. You could get off at Havant, because all the Waterloo - Portsmouth services stop at Havant, and get a taxi to Idsworth if you are feeling rich.

AA route planner will give you a route by car. (About 70 miles straight down the A3 and turn off at Hordean or Rowlands castle)

Thank you Trevor for sharing your super photos. Thanks also for your techie advice from which others can learn something - and me in particular. My toe has been hovering over the digital water for months and I think I am now going to plunge in.