w/nw - no more viewfinders

Sanford

Please help me out with the Hassy SWC photo. What is the hand reflected through? Is that a

90 degree finder of some type? I am serious in my question. I would like to find one. Thanks

for allowing the words.

Happy Healthy and Prosperous in the New year for all of us. One more year in the statute of

limitations bites the dust.

Hey Marc, Harvey, I knew you would wonder... ;-) It's a 90 degree waist level finder (convex mirror type) which attaches to the hot shoe. A quick and dirty (just as the grab shots of it) prototype. It gives an approximate coverage of the 38 Biogon. With framelines added (silver ink pen...?) it could double for 35mm lenses as another Leicagoodie. How would you like SCOPE? $35? ;-) Have an inspiring 2006!<div>00Eh6L-27237084.thumb.jpg.66d45d6be38ecdc3957fd465ee772932.jpg</div>

Hmm, that was quick. :-) Well, yes, it's a working waist finder level. The image is flipped upside down, though (which works okay in my humble experience). I've put this one together with stuff I still had in the drawers, so I would have to check on the sources for mirror and hot shoe attachment. That might take a while... Sorry for triggering your appetite at a beta testing stage. If you bookmark this thread I'll leave a message when the SCOPE will definitely be available thru <a href="http://www.leicagoodies.com">Leicagoodies</a>.