wanted: 120 slide projector

mitchfalk

In case you don't want to project larger than 6x6 I can highly recommend the Rollei 66 Dual

P:

http://www.rollei.de/en/produkte/produkt_detail.cfm?id=1948&name=projectors

This is a fantastic projector that can also do 35mm and which can use a nice selection of very

good projection lenses. Not often seen used though. Owners generally keep it.

From the Mamiya website:

Goetschmann and ProCabin projectors offer solutions for everything from full audiovisual

presentations to simple projection of medium format slides.

The 8585AV is ideal for AV presentations. It accepts a 50 slide tray, and can be set-up for

dissolve and remote control. The 8585AV will accept standard SAV type multi-image

dissolve controllers and can be used for multi-image presentations.

The G67 P features manual push-pull advance mechanism. It is excellent for lectures,

demonstrations and presentations to large audiences where a single projector does the

job.

The ProCabin 67Z medium format projector is the most economical way to enjoy the

richness of color, the intricacies of detail and the life-like image quality offered by Mamiya

6x7, 6x6 and 6x4.5cm transparencies

Mitch, I have an old Rollei 6x6 and 35 combo projector that has just had a CLA. I bought it off ePrey a couple years ago and have never used it, (other than to discover that it needed the CLA). If you'd like it for whatever I have in it (I have to check records at home), write to me offline. It's built like a tank, looks like an aircraft carrier, and comes in its own carrying case, manual and good lens (all 1960s vintage).

Cheers,

Ray Hull