KOWA 6mm

I just love this camera! I have only had it a week or so but just

love it. Took this picci at work in the Velodrome which is really low

light when the lights are on for training only. So, this was f2.8

1/60th handheld on Delta 400 in Rodinal 1:50. The 'boy' is Craig

Mclean - fastest rider in the world over 1 lap standing start -

former world champion and Olympic medallist and a really nice, if

over-muscled man.<div>00DWFJ-25608384.jpg.1ac3d534d35a04efef3bd2e285f67355.jpg</div>

You've chosen a great camera, Andrea. I just sold my Kowa Super 66 recently, because of the weight. I can tell you that the lenses are as good or better than any I have ever used. I certainly had regrets when I packaged it up and posted it off to its new owner. If you ever need any repairs done, I found that Newton Ellis and Co. over in Liverpool were able to deal with it.

I have a Kowa Super 66 and its great. The problem is that they made so few cameras that additional lenses and accessories are very difficult to find and very expensive. I have been looking for a wide-angle lens for months without success. The extension tubes are also hard to find.

Great Shot(s) Andrea! I shoot MF with a Mamiya 645..(ok not exactly a classic) but once you get hooked on the big negs, it is hard to go back to 35! I shoot both. I agree with David, accessories and lenses are hard to find and expensive, but I only use an 80mm with my Mamiya and actually have found that having one lens is as liberating as it is limiting. It is much easier to get consistant results because you start to really master and learn with no other choices! Keep up the good work! Mark