How is my bokeh?

This is a digital image taken with a Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 1:2.8/6-

72MM ASPH lens, on a Panasonic digital. This is at the long end of

the zoom, which equals a 420MM lens in 35MM.

Does this lens exhibit any Leica like characteristics? I was just

wondering. The camera (DMC FZ10)has vibration control soft ware, and

does a remarkable job.<div>00Cdut-24290484.jpg.5d8df24b9268dc5e5de00ddf3dc52034.jpg</div>

All I was asking is: is this good bokeh or bad? I have no idea what freaking bokeh even is. I was just wondering if this is considered acceptable or not? And if the Leica lens is doing anything to contribute to this? I realize this is a bad photograph, it is only an example of an out of focus background. Save the sarcasm for your wives, please.

John see? Look at the difference between your shots and Michaels (nice butt shot b.t.w.)...worlds apart, worlds apart....I know it's Leica glass and all but ya still gotta use your head a little and get in nice and tight, keep trying....

In the above "lilly" shot, I'm failing to see anything even vaguely disturbing to my eye in the out of focus highlights? So I ventured to guess this was acceptable bokeh?

I have seen that sort of harsh, blade like effect that sometimes haunts backgrounds. But I'm not seeing it here?

Noboru: yeah, bad bokeh. If you look at an individual OOF highlight, you can see that the light concentrates more on the edge of the highlight rather than being uniform or in the center - and that's what creates the harsh background.