What do you think? Would you send this photo?

I took this photo at a recent wedding. Normally I send the event manager a

personal thank you note with a great photo of the b/g. When I saw this photo

though I thought on this one I would send it (to a major city hotel) and say

something like here is proof people flip for your services. I wanted to get

your opinions of whether this would be well accepted or not. Looking for

opinions:-)<div>00HV9t-31496284.JPG.61d51d1855d60c004045e130f09d56a0.JPG</div>

While it's a neat capture, I don't think it's a great image. But it was a terrific moment that you've done a nice documentation shot of. For marketing I think you really want stellar images. Imagine a comercial shoot with a similar concept in mind, probably would have happened on the dance floor with the B/G in the background and all the guests better positioned for the image so you don't feature the back of anyone's head so predominantly. I'm also wondering, if that was staff, would he want his boss to see it? Could cost him a job....

But, neat capture and good "head's up" photography :-)

I like it but ....

In the UK Health and Saftey would almost certainly ask for it to be removed espcially as it shows children involved.

Not sure about the States though, you are less nannied than we are.

3 kids last week were arrested, put in a cell and DNA'd because they climbed a tree and yesterday 3 children were cautioned for making chalk marks on the pavement and advised that they would be arrested if they didn't stop.

God knows what they'd make of this picture although I think it's a fabulous capture!

The Health and Safety Police in the US are the insurance inspectors. I'm sure the hotel management will gasp when you show them this, but not in a good way. I'm sure if hotel management saw this happen, they would have quickly and politely told them not to do it again.

Compositionally, I find it a little busy and without flow.