KB Camera

Billingham, WA

Phone: 360-738-2877

At first when I went to the site I saw it also advertised for the

"minimun advertised price" of $1,617 but when I click on add to cart

button the price changed to $1,570.75. I guess this is to get arround

some contract to only advertise the list price. Anyway this is the

least so far I have seen the ZI going for. I have no connection with

any store or its employees, just thought it might save someone money.

The vet bill was $436.40 (Canadian). That would be about 20% less in USD. I could have bought another Leica lens with that. Oh, and the cat seems to be okay, considering.

Which Vancouver shop is going to bring in the Zeiss Ikon? Leo's? And what happened to my CL Shutter thread? I was hoping someone would offer some insight about the cause for the dork bars.

I don't need any Zeiss M lenses unless they're better than my 2 CL M lenses and they won't cost an arm and a leg. But I do need a Zeiss Ikon body if my Leica CL shutter cannot be fixed---and if my 2 Leica lenses will work with the Zeiss. Since I especially love my new M lens, I wrote an ode to this Leica 90 with another name. The only lavish portrait lens I own is the 90mm Minolta M. Although it is a Minolta, it is really a Leica because it was made by Leica, and in Germany. This lens is so good in fact compared with my 2 Nikon E portrait lenses that I just had to get it off my chest. Furthermore, I have never owned such a splendid piece of glass; and if the newer faster Leica 90 is so much better, then I really have been a chump for all these years. I sure could have used it today, but as you know my Leica shutter is unwell. Hopefully everything will work out fine so that my 40-year-old friend will perform again.