lossless rotation

roisin_murphy

I used some older acdsee version, but it most likely kept the exif rotation tag untouched, so this damn zoom.browser, once accidently opened on my photo folder, started to rotate my already rotated photos :), wonder why can't canon use that lossless jpeg library...<br>

Well IrfanView does lossless rotation too, and also manipulates that tag afterwards, and it's free

damn, I wish canon would store the sub.second timing<br><br>

<i>Read sub-second timing from the shooting data when available making it possible to use the date and time to uniquely name images even when taking continuous sequences. Currently only Nikon digital SLRs store the sub-second timing in the shooting data.<i>

<i>Read sub-second timing from the shooting data when available making it possible to use the date and time to uniquely name images even when taking continuous sequences. Currently only Nikon digital SLRs store the sub-second timing in the shooting data.</i>

<p>

I set Downloader Pro to name the image by hours, minutes, seconds (HHMMSS), followed by IMG # in order to deal with sub-second sequences. So the file ends up looking like HHMMSS_IMG #.

Let me try that again, with the italics properly done:

<p>

<i>Read sub-second timing from the shooting data when available making it possible to use the date and time to uniquely name images even when taking continuous sequences. Currently only Nikon digital SLRs store the sub-second timing in the shooting data.</i>

<p>

I set Downloader Pro to name the image by hours, minutes, seconds (HHMMSS), followed by IMG # in order to deal with sub-second sequences. So the file ends up looking like HHMMSS_IMG #.

• 1 year later...