Example photography

petrovski

I'm not sure what quality reassurance you're going to get from images shown on a 72dpi computer screen, quite possibly scanned on a flatbed which can't fully cope with the dynamic range of the original photograph, and which have had an unknown amount of post processing applied to them. You need to take some photographs, and if you aren't used to MF, then prepare to be impressed.

If its composition/angle of view indicators you're after then all 645 systems have a 75/80mm lens so you can look at a wider range of photographs to help.

I agree with David, any picture may look good or bad on the monitor. It is better to make some pictures and print them yourself. If you have not used MF then you will impressed with the quality. I have scanned all my pictures using one of the best scanner in the market but it is hard to tell the difference between 645 and 9x12 pictures on the screen.

You can not go wrong with this combination, and the prices are all time low now on MF as everybody is running after next-best-digital.