OT ? Yes and no.

Ribit Ribit Ribit,the sound a frog shutter makes on a frog camera. Don't be talkin bad about miss piggy, she did not let Kermit put those photos from the motel on the internet.The rumor was that someone stole her camera phone,and the photos were on it.

It used to be said of the late jazz pianist Bill Evans that he could sit down at a beat-up, poorly tuned, cheap house piano with sticking keys and make gorgeous music come out of it.

I think Gene's like that, too. He sure got some worthwhile "rrribbitts" out of that frog.

Amazingly nice photographs for a plastic camera.

I can just imagine Gene standing on the side of the road, shooting away with his Kermit the Frog camera. I can also imagine someone in a passing car slowing down, seeing Gene and his camera, and then stepping on the gas a bit strongly and using a little more speed than usual to get home.

Thats a hoot Gene, I see nothing wrong with posting on this forum seeing as there is no specific "perfect plastic" or "toy camera" discussion group. I think its kinda like a newer version of a early pre 70's 126 type plastic camera.I picked up a generic plastic 35mm with a 22mm lens, (THATS 22mm PEOPLE!!) think I'll pop in a roll of 200 this week.

This man makes me feel like a clumsy, ignorant, fumbling buffoon with my Oly's and Eos's and Kievs and all - who said it's not the camera but the person using it? They were right on. He gets his message across loud and clear, no-matter what box he puts the film in!

Bravo, again, Gene.

Gene, you did it again. I was having a crappy day after I worked late last night on a really messy camera when I saw your post and almost fell off my chair. Stunning results from a funny piece of plastic.

thanks to keep our spirits up.