what to photograph in scandinavia

james_machin

I agree about Norway part, but even though it looks close on map it's still more then half day drive from south west coast of Sweden just to Oslo. Stavanger and Bergen are another 400 or 500km further.<br>

Where in Sweden will you be? Sweden is quite big and going from Stockholm to Lapland will take you about day of driving. For my taste Lapland is really special since it's completely different then anything I'm used to down here in middle Europe. In south of Sweden it's getting more "normal" already, but there's still lot of forrest and nice places. And Stockholm is must (even if my wife is Finn and I shouldn't say this :)<br>

With Danmark you have lot of landscape and those small villages in countryside. And of course Copenhagen.

• 1 year later...

This is an interesting discution as this is an area I am specializing in (Northern countries in general).

As far as I am concerned I have been to Norway (loved the Lofoten Islands) and Stockholm. I found Stockholm really nice and interesting to photographe. The Archipelago of Stockholm is meant to be excellent as well for those with a few more days to spend.

Have a look at my web site, it might give you some hints.

<a href="http://www.northernlandscapephotography.com"> www.northernlandscapephotography.com</a> Frederic